Acne Vulgaris

 My whole life I had pimples mostly around my nose and above cheeks. My pores are filled with little tiny nodules that are mostly unnoticeable but if I squeeze my skin lots of puss would come out.

Even now as I become a middle aged man I still would get pimples, and big thick ones that never rise to the surface. Just hot little painful bumps. forehead face, and shoulders.

Since I have changed my diet, almost all of that has gone away. I have no matured face pimples, no  sub cutaneous growths. Knock on wood they seemed to have calmed down.

Interesting article on Acne and it's predominance in Western Civilization

Cordain L, Lindeberg S, Hurtado M, Hill K, Eaton SB, Brand-Miller J. Acne VulgarisA Disease of Western CivilizationArch Dermatol. 2002;138(12):1584–1590. doi:10.1001/archderm.138.12.1584